Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarships 2024 in Germany
For financing opportunities, the DAAD Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarships for International Students are accessible to candidates from any subject and higher education institution.
The award is intended for exceptionally brilliant students from Germany and abroad who show exceptional promise for future academic and professional careers.
The Heinrich Böll Foundation annually awards scholarships to roughly 1500 undergraduates, graduates, and doctorate students of various fields and nationalities studying at universities, universities of applied sciences, or universities of the arts.
Summary of the Scholarship Host Country: Germany
Studying Abroad in Europe
Undergraduate Scholarships | Postgraduate Scholarships | Masters Scholarships | PhD Scholarships
Countries Eligible: All Countries
Full Scholarship as a reward
The deadline is March 1, 2024.
We encourage people studying and graduating who have a good attitude toward the Green Project’s aims, who share the essential ideas of the Heinrich Boll Foundation – democracy, ecology, solidarity, and nonviolence – and who play an active sociopolitical role.
We expect our scholarship recipients to have strong academic records, to be socially and politically active, and to be passionate about the foundation’s core values: ecology and sustainability, democracy and human rights, self-determination, and justice. Scholarship Duration and Benefits
The funding normally covers the standard study time, with the possibility to request a one-semester extension.
Candidates must be prepared to submit the following documents in order to apply;
- University Entrance Qualification or Equivalent Application Form.
- If you have already begun your studies, a list of Study Certificates to date.
- For international applicants seeking a master’s degree scholarship: A certified copy of your first-degree diploma.
- Certificate of enrollment for students.
- A university or college lecturer’s expert recommendation.
- A third-party endorsement of your philanthropic efforts.
- Proof of the requisite German language level (B2 or DSH 2).
- Good school grades and academic status; first-graded documentation of academic achievements, if requested.
- Convincing social involvement and political interest for applying to the Foundation.
Please keep in mind that the application is only available online.
- Gather information on the application procedure and the materials required.
- Create an account on the online application site.
- Fill out the Online Application Portal with the necessary information.
- Once you’ve uploaded all of your papers, submit your application before the application deadline.
Click Here to apply.