2024 Erasmus Mundus/EMOTION Joint Program
The European Commission funds the Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Program EMOTION, which trains the next wave of translational scientists in the skin health and care industry. It is available to intelligent and driven students who wish to pursue a career in research and development (R&D) and contribute to the ideation and creation of novel dermatological medications, cosmetics, and medical equipment for skin health.
Erasmus Mundus/EMOTION Joint Program Overview
EMOTION | Erasmus Mundus Study Abroad: Travel to Europe for Education
Sort by: Masters Scholarships | Postgraduate Scholarships
All countries are eligible.
Deadline: May 31, 2024;
Reward: Full Scholarship + Accommodation + Stipend
Erasmus Mundus/EMOTION Joint Program Specifics
Candidates for the Erasmus Mundus/EMOTION Joint Program can be of three types:
Candidates for the Erasmus+ scholarship:
For 24 months, students who are awarded an Erasmus+ scholarship get a monthly stipend of 1,400 euros.
There are no participation fees for them to pay. They are insured for student services, health insurance, and university registration. Scholarship recipients must use their monthly scholarships to pay for their mandatory EMOTION mobility path, which includes travel, visa, and residency permit costs. Travel and installation are not subject to additional fees.
Non-paying applicants who are self-funded:
They are insured for student services, health insurance, and university registration. Rather, they must pay for their living expenses, housing, and transportation, as well as their lodging and travel expenses, under the required EMOTION mobility plan.
Fee-paying candidates who are self-funded:
The total cost of participation is € 9,000, or € 4,500 per academic year.
They exclude living expenses, housing costs, and travel expenses, including lodging and travel expenses associated with the required EMOTION mobility path.
Qualifications for the 2024 Erasmus Mundus/EMOTION Joint Program
To be eligible for the Erasmus Mundus/EMOTION Joint Program, you need to:
- Although the Masters’ secretariat will offer guidance, candidates from outside the EU are responsible for ensuring that they meet the visa requirements for the nations in which each host institution is located.
- A bachelor’s degree (or higher) in a field related to the program area with a background in both biology and chemistry from an accredited academic higher education institution* (equivalent to a 180 ECTS European undergraduate degree) (Pharmacy, Medicine, Biology, Pharmaceutical Sciences, Biotechnology, Biochemistry, Biomedical Sciences, and degree judged as equivalent).
- The applicant’s strong qualifications should be demonstrated by their prior study grade average.
- The evidence of English competence is verified by a globally acknowledged certificate (minimum level B2) – exclusively for non-native English speakers.
- Advantages for 2024 Erasmus+ scholarship applicants under the EMOTION/Erasmus Mundus Joint Program: For 24 months, students who are awarded an Erasmus+ scholarship get a monthly stipend of 1,400 euros.
Documents Needed for the Joint Erasmus Mundus/EMOTION Program
Candidates must be prepared to submit the following paperwork to apply:
- Curriculum Vitae Academic Record(s) University Degree Diploma.
- Proficiency in English Passports or identity documents.
- Motivational letter Letter of recommendation.
How to Apply for Erasmus Mundus Joint Program with EMOTION
Interested and eligible candidates should visit the application page by clicking the link provided below.
Click here to apply.