2024 University of Western Australia Global Excellence Scholarships | Application Procedure
Scholarships are currently available for qualified and eligible overseas students interested in studying in Australia at the University of Western Australia.
This substantial scholarship will be given to high-achieving undergraduate and postgraduate students from specified countries who apply to certain courses at the University.
Scholarship Summary for the University of Western Australia
Australia is the host country.
Australia is a great place to study.
Scholarships for Undergraduates | Postgraduates | Masters Scholarships | PhD Scholarships
Countries Eligible: All Countries
The reward is $48,000.
Not specified deadline
Scholarship at the University of Western Australia Details:
The University of Western Australia Scholarship provides a yearly tuition fee reduction for the full-time length of the awardee’s study as stipulated in their letter of offer. Australia is a great place to study.
The Scholarship is worth the equivalent of the applicant’s Australian Tertiary Admission Rank (ATAR) or UWA weighted average mark (WAM)
The award provides up to $48,000 in tuition assistance to undergraduate, postgraduate, and doctorate students.
Eligibility Criteria for the University of Western Australia Scholarship in 2024
To be considered for scholarships at the University of Western Australia, you must:
- Have been offered a place on an undergraduate or postgraduate study at The University of Western Australia and have a minimum ATAR of 85.00 or a minimum WAM of 65.00.
- Students pursuing an authorized International Academic Pathway (Articulation Program) must have a WAM equivalent of higher than 75.00.
Benefits through 2024 Western Australia University Scholarship
- Undergraduate students can receive scholarships of up to AUD$48,000 over four years or AUD$36,000 over three years on eligible courses, whereas the Bachelor of Engineering (Honours) and Bachelor of Commerce.
- While the Bachelor of Engineering (Honours) and Bachelor of Commerce programs are over 5 years (based on 10 semesters of full-time study), eligible students will receive up to $60,000 over 5 years (yearly eligible amounts based on WAM).
- Postgraduate students on approved courses can receive up to AUD$24,000 over two years.
Never pass up a scholarship opportunity again. Set a Reminder to receive Alerts about Available Scholarships today.
How to Apply for a Scholarship at the University of Western Australia
The scholarship is granted automatically to students who meet the Australian Tertiary Admission Rank (ATAR)/Weighted Average Mark (WAM) standards.
To begin your prerequisites, please click on the button below.