YEH Absa SHE STARS Program for Women Entrepreneurs (Kenya) 2022
The organization is on the mission to support 1,500 women-led micro and small enterprises over the course of 18 months inside the ABSA Bank. The aim is to build more flexible, sustainable, and competitive businesses to tackle disrupted livelihoods, climate change, and many more.
You will be furnished with the tools needed to exploit their business models and go beyond the boundaries.
About Southern African Development Community (SADC)
To know about the organization, visit the website.
Absa SHE STARS Program
|Organization||Southern African Development Community (SADC)|
|Country of study||Kenya|
|School of study||–|
|Course of study||Not stated|
|Application Deadline||May 31, 2022|
Objectives and Benefits of Absa SHE STARS Program
Check the website to know about the objectives and the benefits available for participants of the program.
Requirements for Absa SHE STARS Program
Applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Must be between the age range of 22 to 55 years
- Must have been running a business for at least 2 years
- The enterprise must be run or owned by women
- Have a desire for growth in all phases of the business such as growth in annual turnover, increase in job opportunities, and so on.
- The business should be addressing a challenge within social and environmental bound
- And so on.
May 31, 2022
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should go to the Southern African Development Community (SADC) on she.yunusenvironmenthub.com to apply.
For further information, visit the YEH website.