UTokyo Fellowships for Foreign Applicants 2022
It is a fellowship that provides support to foreign students applying for doctoral courses at The University of Tokyo. It is imperative to submit an application for the entrance examination for the Graduate School of Frontier Sciences at the same time as applying for the fellowship.
About University of Tokyo (UTokyo)
To know about the University, visit the website.
|Organization||University of Tokyo (UTokyo)|
|Country of study||–|
|School of study||–|
|Course of study||Not stated|
|Application Deadline||Not stated|
Objectives and Benefits of UTokyo Fellowships
The fellowship is worth JPY 200,000 per month. The recipients must not submit an application for tuition exemption.
Requirements for UTokyo Fellowships
Candidates must fulfill the following criteria:
- Those applying for admission to a doctoral course at the Graduate School of Frontier Sciences.
- Those with student visas to stay in Japan.
- Those that do not have the intention to apply for fellowships or scholarships offered by private organizations.
How to Apply
The following documents are required for submission:
- Todai’s Fellowship application form
- Letter of recommendation from your supervisor – MSc preferably
- Research proposal
- Details of past achievements
- Copy of presented papers
- Graduate school and undergraduate school transcripts
For further information, visit the UTokyo website.