University of the Arts London (UAL) Scholarships for Developing Countries 2022 – Covers Tuition & Accommodation
UAL is a London University offering scholarships that cover tuition and accommodation for students from developing countries for the academic year of 2022-2023.
Fields of Study:
- To be a part of the scholarship, the applicant must have applied to study a full-time master’s program at one of the University’s six Colleges for the academic year 2022-2023. The course of study you put in for must proffer any of M ARCH, MA, MFA, MRes, or MSc qualifications.
- Courses like Postgraduate Certificate (PgCert), Graduate Diploma, Postgraduate Diploma, Integrated Masters, EMBA, MBA, distance learning, blended learning, and online courses do not qualify.
It proffers several courses in art, design, fashion, communication, and performing arts. Their product enters the creative industries throughout the globe and makes a difference in a competitive market. They were ranked second in the world of Art and Design in the 2020 QS World University Ranking. Their reputation preceded them and they are made up of six great colleges like Camberwell College of Arts, Central Saint Martins, Chelsea College of Arts, London College of Communication, London College of Fashion, and Wimbledon College of Arts.
University Arts London Scholarships
Organization University Arts London
Country of Study UK
School of Study UAL
Course of Study Not Stated
Purpose & Benefits of University Arts London Scholarships – Tuition & Accommodation
- It offers a £40,000 award that covers tuition and accommodation charges. The winners will also be proffered International Students House (ISH) accommodation for the period of their study.
Criterial for UAL Scholarship Qualification
- You must have been offered to study a full-time master’s program at any of UAL’s six Colleges. The college must offer any of the qualifications like M ARCH, MA, MFA, MRes, or MSc. Courses like Postgraduate Certificate (PgCert), Graduate Diploma, Postgraduate Diploma, Integrated Masters, EMBA, MBA, distance learning, blended learning, and online courses do not qualify. Also, students with UK postgraduate taught qualifications or equivalent from a field in the UK or oversea are not eligible to apply.
- You must be from a developing country. G20 member countries are not part of the program. During your application, you will be required to provide documents that support that you are ordinarily resident in a qualifying country.
If you are an asylum seeker at the point of application, the following apply to you:
- You must provide a personal statement that answers questions like the following and your answer must be maximum of 350 words per question.
- Explain how getting a Postgraduate Scholarship would make a big difference to you.
- Explain how the qualification you will receive will impact your future goals.
- Tell us how you would address tackle challenges in your home country.
- How do you intend to sustain the values of social justice and environmental stewardship.
- You must have an annual household income of £50,000 or less.
The application closes on June 13, 2022.
To apply, visit the UAL website.