University of Ottawa Gordon F. Henderson Postdoctoral Scholarship 2022
The scholarship is for researchers with an encouraging and innovative research project. The research must be within the directive of the Human Rights Research and Education Centre (HRREC) at the university and the researcher has a lot to gain doing researching at the University.
About the University of Ottawa
To know about the University of Ottawa, visit the website.
About University of Ottawa Gordon F. Henderson Postdoctoral Scholarship
|Organization||University of Ottawa|
|Country of study||–|
|School of study||University of Ottawa|
|Course of study||–|
|Application Deadline||May 31, 2022|
Objectives and Benefits of University of Ottawa Gordon F. Henderson Postdoctoral Scholarship
- The total worth of the scholarship is CAD $42,000 and it will be paid based on the agreement between the researcher and the HRREC.
- It doesn’t cover the travel expense of the recipient.
Requirements for University of Ottawa Gordon F. Henderson Postdoctoral Scholarship
- It is for both Canadian citizens and foreigners.
- The foreigners must be able to show that they are most likely to obtain permission to stay in Canada for the period of the research program – a year.
- The applicants must have obtained a doctoral degree for at least five years by December 31, 2022, and must have been done with the thesis by April 30, 2022. If you obtain your doctoral degree from Ottawa University, you are not fit for this scholarship.
- Full commitment to work at the HRREC for the duration of the scholarship.
Documents Required for the Scholarship
- A concise cover letter.
- An updated CV.
- A summary of the applicant’s doctoral thesis – 5 pages.
- Two recommendation letters.
- Research proposal narrating the Postdoctoral project, its aim, and results – 5 pages.
- Written comments of the thesis exam committee.
May 31, 2022
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicants should be forwarded the required documents to Viviana Fernandez at Viviana.fernandez@uOttawa.ca.
For further information, visit the website.