University of Copenhagen Ph.D. Fellowship at Department of Food and Resource Economics 2022
This is a call for Ph.D. Scholarship at the University of Copenhagen Department of Food and Resource Economics is slated to start from 1 September 2022.
About the University of Copenhagen (UCPH)
About the University of Copenhagen, visit the website.
University of Copenhagen Ph.D. Fellowship
Organization University of Copenhagen (UCPH)
Country of study Denmark
School of study University of Copenhagen
Course of study Not stated
Application Deadline April 19, 2022
Purpose and Benefits of the Fellowship
- The applicants must have completed and passed the MSc degree.
- Must have gone through an independent research project under supervision.
- Completed Ph.D. courses corresponding to up to 30 ECTS/ half FTE.
- Participate in active research environments, involving a stay at another research institution, preferably abroad.
- Teaching and sharing of knowledge.
- Writing papers focused on high-impact journals.
- Write and defend a Ph.D. thesis on the basis of your project
Requirements for the University of Copenhagen Ph.D. Fellowship Program
- Applicants must hold an MSc degree with good results and good English language skills both written and spoken. The focus will be on your previous publications and relevant work experience.
- It is important that applicants submit a brief non-binding research proposal to demonstrate interest and ability to come up with a research idea.
Interview date, Process, and Venue for the University of Copenhagen Ph.D. Fellowship
The selection process will involve the following:
- Professional qualification in the areas related to the Ph.D. project.
- Related publications.
- Pertinent work history.
- Other related professional activities.
- Good English language skills.
To read more about the process, visit https://employment.ku.dk/faculty/recruitment-process/.
April 19, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested applicants can check the university website to apply.