U.S. Chamber of Commerce Digital Innovation Competition 2022
The organization in partnership with AmChams across Africa will be hosting its yearly Digital Entrepreneurship Competition for African Startups.
It is a competition that is focused on Digital SMEs and startups that are considering promoting the delivery of digital, interrelated, & cross-domain services and solutions.
It will focus on three-wide thematic areas:
- Fintech and Cyber Solutions
- Sustainability & Supply Chain Solutions
- Human Development & Social Services Solution
About U.S. Chamber of Commerce
To know about the organization, visit the website.
About Africa Innovation Competition
|Organization||U.S. Chamber of Commerce|
|Country of study||–|
|School of study||–|
|Course of study||Not stated|
|Application Deadline||May 31, 2022|
Objective and Benefits of Africa Digital Innovation Competition
- It attracts cash prizes award and in-kind services for the top three winners.
- In-kind services can be laptops, year subscriptions to digital platforms, coaching, and digital marketing/advertising services for the top three winners.
Requirements for Africa Digital Innovation Competition Qualification
To know about the requirements for the applicants, visit the website.
Interview date, Process, and Venue for Africa Digital Innovation Competition
To know about the selection process, visit the website.
May 31, 2022
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicants should go to the U.S Chamber of Commerce on usafbc.awardsplatform.com to apply.
For further information, visit the website.