TransparencIT Civic Changemakers Fellowship Programme 2022
It is a programmes aimed at empowering community champions who are committed to working on solving civic and governance challenges. They will be thought through engagement, training, teamwork and networking to develop their activities and projects for the duration of three months.
The primary aim of the programme is to have an impact on the lives of our communities through the combination of knowledge, skills, and values of the pacesetters to promote and execute citizens-driven solutions.
About Transparency Information Technology (TransparencIT)
To know about the organization, visit the website.
Civic Changemakers Fellowship Programme
|Organization||Transparency Information Technology|
|Country of study||Nigeria|
|School of study||–|
|Course of study||Not stated|
|Application Deadline||June 30, 2022|
Objectives and Benefits of Civic Changemakers Fellowship Programme
The successful changemakers will:
- Be involved in interactions with global maestro on equity and social justice.
- Be developed professionally, mentored, and have networking opportunities coupled with group learning.
- Be exposed to the use of technology in endorsing and leveraging it to advance governance.
- Receive help to build and promote solutions across governance challenges and tailored programming from the organization and its partners.
Requirements for Civic Changemakers Fellowship Programme
The following are expected to be fulfilled to be a partaker of the programme:
- Must be between the age of 18 and 35 when applying.
- Must be a citizen of Nigeria and be living in the country for the duration of the programme.
- Committed to solving social justice and governance challenges in their communities.
- Be available to attend both the online and onsite activities of the programme.
- Priority will be given to women and those with disability.
- Excellent in speaking, writing and reading in the English Language.
Interview date, Process and Venue for Civic Changemakers Fellowship Programme
- To know about the selection criteria, visit the website of the organization.
June 30, 2022
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should go to Transparency Information Technology (TransparencIT) on transparencit.com to apply.
For further information, visit the TransparencIT website.