School Enterprise Challenge Teach A Man To Fish 2022
This is an award-winning educational opportunity for schools around the world to participate in a free, all-inclusive online platform.
It is for both teachers and students to support them to plan and set up businesses after school. They will put you through the practical steps of coming up with your business idea, writing an excellent business plan, and launching your school business.
Teachers are trained to learn new skills and modus operandi for experiential education, young people to advance key life and business abilities and schools received extra income for vital resources. Cash prizes are available to be won.
About School Enterprise Challenge
To know about the organization, visit the website.
SEC Teach A Man To Fish
|Organization||School Enterprise Challenge|
|Country of study||–|
|School of study||–|
|Course of study||Not stated|
|Application Deadline||July 3, 2022|
Objective and Benefits of SEC Teach A Man To Fish
- The prizes available are worth more than USD $25,000 for the best submissions.
- Besides the prizes available, every participant will receive certificates of achievement.
- Learn practical experience running a real business.
- Work with your team in making collective decisions about your business.
- Be part of a global community of inspiring entrepreneurs.
- Be equipped with key business and life skills.
Requirements for SEC Teach A Man To Fish
- It is an open invitation to all schools from all countries at all levels of study.
- Not for undergraduates.
Interview date, Process, and Venue for SEC Teach A Man To Fish
All submission which includes Business Idea, Business Plan, and Annual Report accepted by November 22, 2022, will be considered for prizes.
July 3, 2022
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should go to School Enterprise Challenge on www.google.com to apply.
For further information, visit the SEC website.