RMIT University PhD Scholarship in Dopant Engineering of Diamond for Quantum Sensing Technologies 2022
The organization is looking for an excellent PhD student to work forefront project between materials science, photonics, and quantum technology to expand new diamond materials for quantum sensing application.
About RMIT University
To know about the University, visit the website.
|Country of study||–|
|School of study||RMIT University|
|Course of study||Not stated|
|Application Deadline||June 1, 2022|
Objectives and Benefits of PhD Scholarship
It is worth up to $32,841 a year for a period of three years with the probability of an extension for six months.
Requirements for PhD Scholarship
It is open to candidates with a background in physics, chemistry, or relevant engineering courses.
They must meet the criteria as well:
- Must have first-class honours or relevant one in the stated fields.
- Must meet the University’s entry requirements for the Degree by Research programs.
- For international applicants, a test of English proficiency may be needed.
June 1, 2022
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should contact Dr. Philipp Reineck on the email email@example.com with the following:
- Statement of interest
- E-copy of your academic transcripts
- CV including publications and contact details of 2 referees.
For further information, visit the RMIT University website.