Providus Bank SME Program for Nigerian Entrepreneurs 2022
The organization is in partnership with Enterprise Development Centre and has founded the program to build the capacity of business owners in Nigeria.
They will be provided with the tools and expertise for the advancement of long-term strategic plans to modify their enterprise and get profits.
About Providus Bank
To know about the organization, visit the website.
About Providus Bank SME Program
|Country of study||–|
|School of study||–|
|Course of study||–|
|Application Deadline||May 10, 2022|
Objectives and Benefits of Providus Bank SME Program
- Design a growth plan for their businesses.
- Build the leadership skills of participants to successfully lead their team.
- Clear definition of the values of the business.
- Device frameworks that will ensure the longevity of the business.
- And so on.
Requirements for Providus Bank SME Program
- Applicants must be Nigerian citizens.
- The business must be operating and be registered in Nigeria with the CAC.
- It must be a profit-generating business from any sector.
- Applicants must be around to commit to the training activities once inducted.
- Must have been operating for at least 5 years.
- Must have a turnover of at least 50 million naira.
- Must keep financial records.
May 10, 2022
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should go to Providus Bank on reg.smetoolkit.ng t apply.
For further information, visit the ProvidusBank website.