Nestlé Canada Engineering Internships for Undergraduate Students 2022
The organization is looking for talented undergraduates for a Continuous Improvement Intern based at their Sterling Road Location from the months of May to August 2022.
It is also an opportunity for the students to enter the organization and gain rare experience, advance in a challenging global business organization and achieve their career ambitions.
It is a 4 months program with the possibility of extending it to 8 months depending on the results-producing.
To know about the organization, visit the website.
Nestlé Canada Engineering Internships
|Country of study||–|
|School of study||–|
|Course of study||Not stated|
|Application Deadline||Not stated|
Focus and Benefits of Nestlé Canada Engineering Internships
Check the organization’s website for the purpose and benefits of the program.
Requirements for Nestlé Canada Engineering Internships
It is required of the successful candidate to be passionate, unrelenting, result-driven, and desire to work in a demanding environment because such a person will be the champion for the brand throughout the organization.
Such a person will also:
- Be a student studying Environmental, Food, Electrical, Mechanical, Industrial, or Chemical and at the 3rd or 4th year.
- Have a GPA of at least 3.0 and above.
- Have good communication, analytical, and teamwork skills.
- Knowledgeable about LEAN and TPM principles.
- Result-driven, ambitious, agile, and intellectually curious.
- Proficient in PowerPoint, Word, and Excel.
How to Apply
If you are interested and qualified, go to Nestle on jobdetails.nestle.com to apply.
For further information, visit the website.