MISF Du Pré Grants for Multiple Sclerosis Researchers from Advancing Countries 2022
It is a call to Multiple Sclerosis Researchers from advancing countries to allow them to make brief visits to known Multiple Sclerosis research outside their home country. This will allow them to learn from each other or carry out parts of joint research projects.
About Multiple Sclerosis
To know more about Multiple Sclerosis, click here.
Du Pré Grants for Multiple Sclerosis Researchers
Organization Multiple Sclerosis
Country of study –
School of study –
Course of study Not stated
Application Deadline June 30, 2022
Fous and Benefits of the Grants
The grants are available from £2,000 to a maximum of £5,000. It is committed to travel and living costs.
Requirements for Qualifying for the Grants
As a candidate apply, you must:
- Having a minimum of a Master’s degree but Ph.D. will be a good advantage.
- Come from a low or middle-income country.
- Have a research proposal focusing on the area of multiple sclerosis.
The candidate must also fall within the following category:
- Working or studying in a low or middle-income country.
- Working or studying in another country on a project that started in the space of six months before nomination.
- Studying in another country on a project by a multiple sclerosis International Federation grant.
It is expected that candidates will return to their home countries at the end of the study period to use the knowledge gained to advance research in MS.
June 30, 2022.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying for the program, go to Multiple Sclerosis on admin.msif2.org.
For further information, visit the MS website.