Irish Aid Kader Asmal Fellowship (Ireland) 2023-2024
This is a fully-funded scholarship opportunity offered to South African students to pursue their Master’s program in Ireland’s famous Higher Education Institutions.
About Irish Aid
To know about the organization, visit the website.
Kader Asmal Fellowship
|Country of study||Ireland, South Africa|
|School of study||–|
|Course of study||Not stated|
|Application Deadline||August 3, 2022|
Objectives and Benefits of Kader Asmal Fellowship
The scholarship will cover the following:
- Tuition fees.
- Application fees to the university.
- Examination and other fees.
- To and fro travel from your country to Ireland.
- Book allowance, study allowance, and settling-in allowance will be given.
- Monthly stipend for you only.
- Costs of entry clearance application (student visitor visa).
Requirements for Kader Asmal Fellowship
The student must fulfill the following to be eligible for the scholarship:
- Be a resident and citizen of South Africa.
- Have at least two years of relevant work experience which can include internships and volunteering.
- And fulfill all other requirements on the website.
August 3, 2022
How to Apply
For further instruction, visit the Irish Aid website.