Google Hustle Academy for African Startups 2022
It is time to take your business to the next level by joining Google’s free week-long boot camp.
The Google Hustle Academy is here to scale up your business by giving you access to live training sessions, one on one mentorship and masterclasses by industry leaders for free.
The Bootcamp also presents the opportunity to network with people of like minds when you sign up. It is currently open to businesses in Nigeria, Kenya and South Africa.
You can read about google here.
Google Hustle Academy
Country of study Nigeria, Kenya, South Africa
School of study –
Course of study Not stated
Application Deadline Not stated
Purpose and Benefits of Google Hustle Academy
- It is a free programme for participants from Nigeria, Kenya, and South Africa and it lasts for a week.
- The training sessions will run from 10 am -3 pm, Monday to Friday.
- Live training sessions are delivered virtually and you must make sure to have the necessary devices to participate.
- You must commit yourself to the programme fully because live sessions will not be recorded and you don’t want to miss out.
Requirement for Google Hustle Academy
To be qualified for the programme, Google measure businesses against the following standards:
- Business maturity: The businesses must already have a business plan have a target market and be ready to scale up the product/service it offers.
- Size of operation: The Academy is unbarred to businesses that have a minimum of 2 full-time employees and have been in operation for over a year.
- Revenue generated: This training is focused on businesses who have generated profit in the last one year.
How to Apply
If you are interested and qualified, go to Google on doc.google.com to apply.
And for more details, visit the Google website.