Futurelect Southern Africa Public Leadership for Young Leaders 2022
This is a non-partisan political and government leadership programmes focusing on ethical and transformational leadership and public purpose, supported by high-level mentorship by alumni and leaders in the public space.
To know about Futurelect, visit the website.
Southern Africa Public Leadership Programme
|Country of study||–|
|School of study||–|
|Course of study||Not stated|
|Application Deadline||August 15, 2022|
Objectives and Benefits of Southern Africa Public Leadership Programme
The programme promises to help you:
- Have an in-depth understanding of your public purpose and personal narrative.
- Know the complications and practicalities of life in the public eye and how to steer these.
- Acquire practical skills in the art of influence, persuasion and negotiation needed for running election campaigns.
- And many other benefits.
Requirements for Southern Africa Public Leadership Programme
To be part of this programme, you must fulfil the following:
- An icon in your chosen career, educational institution or in your immediate community and society.
- Between the age of 18 and 45.
- Must be within the Southern Africa Development Community (SADC).
Interview date, Process and Venue for Southern Africa Public Leadership Programme
It is a programme that will run for the duration of 9 months.
August 15, 2022
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should go to Futurelect on docs.google.com to apply.
For further information, visit the Futurelect website.