Energy Talent Graduate Engineer Trainee Program 2022 Application
The company is calling on talented and vibrant young graduates for 2 years paid program in Nigeria. They are going to train the young graduates for the energy industry and give them employment opportunities with known solar companies.
The successful applicants will continue receiving training and professional tutelage for 2 years after employment.
The organization is aimed at transforming the African economy in the next 30 years.
About Energy Talent Company
To know about what the company stands for, visit here.
Graduate Engineer Trainee Program
Organization Energy Talent Company
Country of study Nigeria
School of study –
Course of study Not stated
Application Deadline Not stated
Focus and Benefits of Graduate Engineer Trainee Program
- 3 months of operational approach and field training
- Job employment with reputable solar companies after three months
- Loaded learning curriculum
- Fast career advancement
- Coaching and guidance
- Part of a team with local and foreign trainers
- Constant professional advancement in the solar industry
Requirements for Graduate Engineer Trainee Program
- Graduate from any of the following fields: Mechanical Engineering, Physics, Architecture, and any other related fields.
- Presently in Nigeria.
- Between the age range of 18 and 35
- Finished NYSC
How to Apply
Interested applicants should visit Energy Talent Company on docs.google.com to apply.
For further information, visit the website.