EatOkra Black Women in Food Grant 2022
This is a grant from EatOkra in collaboration with Dine Diaspora for Black women-owned restaurants across the United States. It aims to offer capital for Black women to advance their brick-and-mortar restaurants.
To know more about the organization, visit the website.
EatOkra Black Women in Food Grant
|Country of study||United States|
|School of study||–|
|Course of study||Not stated|
|Application Deadline||July 17, 2022|
Objectives and Benefits of EatOkra Black Women in Food Grant
With the collaboration of Dine Diaspora, EatOkra is offering $10, 000 grants for Black women-owned restaurants throughout the United States.
Requirements for EatOkra Black Women in Food Grant
The following must be met:
- A black woman.
- Runs a brick-and-mortar restaurant.
- Restaurant located in the United States.
- Has three restaurant or fewer and employ at least 50 employees for each restaurant.
- Must have been in operation for at least six months but not more than 5 years.
- Presently own at least 50% of a restaurant business.
July 17, 2022
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should go to EatOkra on form.jotform.com to apply.
For further information, visit the website.