Deloitte Actuarial and Insurance Solutions (AIS) Graduate Programme 2023
To know about the organization, visit the website.
About Actuarial and Insurance Solutions (AIS) Graduate Programme
|Country of study||South Africa|
|School of study||–|
|Course of study||Not stated|
|Application Deadline||Not stated|
Objectives and Benefits of Actuarial and Insurance Solutions (AIS) Graduate Programme
The programme is aimed to offer assistance in AIS, under the leadership of the Manager/Senior Manager/Partner on allotted assignments undertaken.
The features include:
- Operating and executing project-based work.
- Collaborate with teams to ascertain buy-in into the project.
- Outline progress of work to management and clients.
- Have a good understanding with clients about needs and demands.
- Recognize opportunities to improve engagement success and profitability.
Requirements for Actuarial and Insurance Solutions (AIS) Graduate Programme
The applicants must meet the following requirements:
- BSc degree in Actuarial & Financial Mathematics
- BSc Honours in Actuarial Science
- Knowledge of MS Office tools.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Mathematical and statistical methods and analysis.
- Multi-tasking ability.
- Excellent organizational skills.
To know about behavioural capacity, visit the website.
How to Apply
The applications will only be considered complete only if you can send the following with your applications:
- ID document
- Matric certificate
- Academic transcripts (university).
For further information, visit the Deloitte website.