Dangote Foundation ADF-VDMA Technical Training Program for Nigerians 2022
The Nigerian billionaire’s foundation Aliko Dangote together with VDMA (Mechanical Engineering Industry Association). The collaboration has been involved in advancing both technical and vocational training and education for some years.
The training ground is located at the Dangote Academy and it provides a rare opportunity for a systemized get-together and experience exchange.
The program focuses on three different areas:
- Short Courses Mechanical Programme
- Short Courses Electrical Programme
- Full trade Vocational Training Mechanical Programme
About Dangote Foundation
Read about the Dangote foundation here.
Dangote Foundation ADF-VDMA Programme
Organization Dangote Foundation
Country of study –
School of study –
Course of study Not stated
Application Deadline April 30, 2022
Aim and Benefits of the Dangote Foundation ADF-VDMA Programme
- It involves both theory and practical coursework at the company.
- Involves Nigerian requirements and German expertise and technological know-how.
- Instructors are Nigerian trained and certified with German companies.
- Conducive learning environment.
- And so on.
Requirement for the Programme
- Graduates and trainees looking for qualifications in the fields of mechanics, electronics, and mechatronics.
- Technical specialists seeking further training in the manufacturing industry as part of their professional obligation.
- And so on.
Interview date, Process, and Venue
The total period of time for the first batch will be 18 months and successful trainees will go-ahead to be trained for another 12 months to become Industrial Mechanics. A total of 30 months will be expended.
The training will take place at Dangote Academy.
April 30, 2022.
How to Apply
You can apply by downloading the short courses calendar here.
Then you can send an email to email@example.com mentioning the course(s), phone number, and the number of participants.
To know more about the program, visit the Dangote website.