CWW Tech Africa Training Program for Young Africans Cohort 1.0 2022
The organization is on a mission of empowering the next 1 million young people with digital and tech skills by 2030. The program was created to empower African youth s to be ready for the challenging labour market.
About CWW Tech Africa
To know about the organization, visit the website.
CWW Tech Africa Training Program
|Organization||CWW Tech Africa|
|Country of study||–|
|School of study||–|
|Course of study||–|
|Application Deadline||April 24, 2022|
Focus and Benefits of CWW Tech Africa Training Program
- Work and experiment with real-life projects with big companies.
- Network with people already in the system and learn from them.
- You will receive a certificate of completion at the end of the training.
- Receive training from experts in the industry.
- Possibility of internship on the basis of performance and commitment to the program.
Requirements for CWW Tech Africa Training Program Qualification
- Open for African youths from the age range of 18 to 35 years living in Africa.
- Have access to Laptop and Internet.
April 24, 2022
How to Apply
If you are interested and qualified, go to CWW Tech Africa at www.cwwtechafrica.com to apply.
For further information, visit the CWW Tech Africa website.