CcHUB UNIDO Global Cleantech Innovation Programme for Nigerian Innovators 2022
This is a programme funded by the Global Environment Facility (GEF), with the aim to advance cleantech innovation and entrepreneurship to convey the most pressing climate and environmental challenges.
About Co-Creation Hub (CcHUB)
To know about the organization, visit the website.
UNIDO Global Cleantech Innovation Programme
|Organization||Co-Creation Hub (CcHUB)|
|Country of study||–|
|School of study||–|
|Course of study||Not stated|
|Application Deadline||July 21, 2022|
Objectives and Benefits of UNIDO Global Cleantech Innovation Programme
- Availability of high-impact capacity-building sessions conveyed by innovative business and cleantech leaders.
- Access to mentors and industry genius for advice and guidance along the journey.
- Access to funds via relationships with tactical investors, VC firms and others.
- Platform to contribute actively to the national and global cleantech innovation ecosystem.
- Boost your impact through National and Global events.
Requirements for UNIDO Global Cleantech Innovation Programme
The programme is open to early-stage startups that possess the following:
- A developed innovative tech-based product.
- A solution that is within any of the following cleantech categories with special attention to those that advance energy access in unmet regions:
- Energy Efficiency
- Renewable Energy
- Waste Beneficiation
- Green Buildings
- Advanced Materials and Chemicals
- An excellent team.
July 21, 2022
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should go to Co-Creation Hub (CcHUB) on gcip.tech to apply.
For further information, visit the CcHUB website.