CcHUB Design Fellowship for African Innovators 2022
This is an opportunity to join the second edition of the CcHUB Design Fellowship. This is a 6-month paid intensive training for people that have an interest in HCD as a tool for solving problems and advancing the economic wealth in Africa via design-driven innovations.
About Co-Creation Hub (CcHUB)
To know about the organization, visit the website.
|Organization||Co-Creation Hub (CcHUB)|
|Country of study||–|
|School of study||–|
|Course of study||–|
|Application Deadline||April 29, 2022|
Focus and Benefits of Design Fellowship
- A 6-month intensive training.
- In the midst of people of like minds.
- Platform to unite with CcHub in the future.
- Open to global projects making a difference.
- Opportunity to learn and have fun.
Requirement for Design Fellowship Qualification
To apply, you must meet the following criteria:
- Not scared to fail.
- Ready to use your skills to solve problems.
- Can work comfortably in a challenging environment.
- Ready to learn and apply your learning to real-life issues.
- Mid-level practitioner.
Interview date, Process, and Venue for Design Fellowship
The fellowship is open to graduates from different fields of study with the desire to build a career in design and interest in the role of design and innovation in solving some of the main growth challenges in Africa.
April 29, 2022
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicants can go to Co-Creation Hub (CcHUB) on docs.google.com to apply.
For further information, visit the CcHUB website.