Cambridge University MBA Boustany Foundation Scholarship 2022
The scholarship is granted once biannually for a year course at the University, Judge Business School. The Scholarship receivers will become members of Pembroke College.
About Boustany Foundation
To know about the Boustany Foundation, visit here.
Boustany Foundation Masters Scholarship
Organization Boustany Foundation
Country of study United Kingdom
School of study University of Cambridge
Course of study Not stated
Application Deadline May 15, 2022
Purpose and Benefits of Boustany Foundation MBA Scholarships
- Funding up to £30,000 for the tuition fees.
- Travel and living allowance related to the program.
Requirements for Boustany Foundation MBA Scholarships
- Applicants must have a good academic background and prove considerable promise. People of Lebanese lineage will have an advantage even though it is open to all.
- Applicants may apply only after receiving an offer of admission from the University.
Interview date, Process, and Venue
You will be called for an interview if you are shortlisted.
- GMAT Scores
- The University acceptance letter
The application will be open till May 15, 2022.
How To Apply
Interested candidates should visit the Boustany Foundation website to apply.