Black Fashion World Scholarship Fund for Fashion Entrepreneurs 2022
This is a scholarship call by BFW and it provides an educational grant to African Americans going through financial constraints who have shown great desire to pursue a career in the fashion industry in spite of the unfavourable situations they have passed through.
About Black Fashion World
To know about the organization, visit the website.
|Organization||Black Fashion World|
|Country of study||–|
|School of study||–|
|Course of study||Not stated|
|Application Deadline||August 1, 2022|
Objectives and Benefits of Scholarship Fund
The scholarship is provided based on financial needs.
Requirements for Scholarship Fund
The following must be fulfilled by the applicants:
- Must be an African American, Black, and Pan African.
- Must be high school seniors, students with GED diplomas, undergraduate (two-year or four-year) college students, and students at vocational schools.
- Career Changer without an undergraduate degree may apply.
- Must be a US citizen or Permanent Resident.
- Age range between 18 to 44 years old.
- Minimum of 2.0 GPA.
- The household income must not exceed $75,000 USD.
- They must be able to discuss how they will serve the community once they finish the program.
- They must be able to provide their proof of resilience in times of adversity and the readiness to make a huge impact in their communities.
Interview date, Process, and Venue for Scholarship Fund
The following are the selection criteria for the scholarship:
- Community service
- Leadership abilities displayed
- Socio-Economic factors
- Testimonials to character
- Quality of Essay or Video Message Submission.
August 1, 2022
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should go to Black Fashion World on form.jotform.com to apply.
For further information, visit the BFW website.