ASRIC-UEMF PhD Scholarship Scheme 2022
The African Scientific, Research and Innovation Council (ASRIC) is a recognized agency of the African Union obligated to execute the Science, Technology, and Innovation Strategy for Africa (STISA-2024). It is also to advance scientific research and innovation in order to tackle the challenges of Africa’s socio-economic development.
About African Scientific, Research and Innovation Council (ASRIC)
To know more about the organization, visit the website.
ASRIC-UEMF PhD Scholarship Scheme
|Organization||African Scientific, Research and Innovation Council (ASRIC)|
|Country of study||–|
|School of study||–|
|Course of study||Not stated|
|Application Deadline||June 30, 2022|
Objectives and Benefits of ASRIC-UEMF PhD Scholarship Scheme
The scholarship is worth $9,000 in tuition fees annually, one return ticket from your home country with a contribution of $1,000 during summer vacation, and also a $1,000 monthly stipend for 11 months yearly.
Requirements for ASIRC-UEMF PhD Scholarship Scheme
To be eligible for the program, the applicants must fulfill the following:
- Must be a citizen of one of the African Union Member State
- Applicants must be 35years or below at the time of application
- Must possess a Master’s Degree in Science or Engineering, Diploma or Engineering Diploma, or any relevant diploma.
The areas applicants will take research are:
- Artificial Intelligence – AI
- Additive Manufacturing and materials
- Renewable Energy, Green hydrogen and Power-to-X
June 30, 2022
How to Apply
To download the application form, click here. The following documents must be sent with the application form.
- A modified CV
- Certified copy of the baccalaureate
- Certified copy of the master’s diploma or the engineering diploma or any other equivalent
- A copy of university coursework transcript(s)
- A copy of the Master’s thesis or its equivalent
- A copy of the international passport
- Two passport size photographs
For further information, visit the ASIRC website.