AO Spine Fellowship Program for Surgeons 2022
The aim of this fellowship is to provide additional experience for trained orthopedic and neurosurgeons interested in spinal surgery.
About AO Spine
To know about the AO Spine, visit the website.
About AO Spine Fellowship Program
|Country of study||–|
|School of study||–|
|Course of study||Not stated|
|Application Deadline||June 30, 2022|
Objectives and Benefits of the AO Spine Fellowship Program
To know about AO Spine Fellowship Program, visit the website.
Requirements for AO Spine Fellowship Program Qualification
The applicants must fulfill the following criteria:
- Must be a present member of AO Spine.
- Must be a spine physician or presently be in training, but at least in the 4th year resident in the specialty or is a specialist in orthopedics, neurosurgery, or trauma surgery.
- Excellent in both spoken and written English.
- Must present a complete online application form and the required documents.
- Have not previously participated in any other AO fellowship in the last three years.
- Have engaged previously in at least 5 hours of AO Spine education – seminars, local seminars, webinars, and so on.
Interview date, Process, and Venue for AO Spine Fellowship Program
The fellowship is for the duration of 2 to 8 weeks. And in a situation where the fellow intends to do 12 weeks, it will be self-funded by the fellow and must be approved by the Spine Center.
June 30, 2022
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicants should go to AO Spine on aospine-fellowships.aofoundation.org to apply.
For further information, visit the AO Spine website.